Pack-away cabinet units: applied ecology.
- MAS presents the ECHO-LOGIC line of cabinets. The traditional resistance, capacity and design is further enhanced by the environmental characteristic and delivery as packs: less volume, more sustainability.
- We guarantee high content in recycled materials.
- We reduce the number of parts to guarantee fast disassembly and effective recycling.
- We reduce the packing volume to minimise fuel consumption and CO2 contamination.
- LCA (life-cycle analysis) is applied to product design to determine all phases of the product, materials, production processes, transport, use, and end of life.
- Framed pack-away cabinet units.
- Manufactured in cold polished steel plate. EN10130-99 standard quality.
- Epoxy paint finish.
- All doors fitted with independent locking system with two keys.
- Master keys available to order.
- Upper and lower ventilation./li>
- Card index fitted to the door.
- Each compartment fitted with hanger-bar.
- Fully UNE 11016:1989 and UNE 11017:1989 tested.
- 30% (minimum) recycled material.
Width 250/300/400 mm
Width 400 mm with internal partition
Width 400 mm
Sheet metal – Colours 1
Sheet metal – Colours 2
350-360g/m² 100% recycled corrugated cardboard
LPDE stretch film protection.
Ecodesign – service life
- Sizes adapted to different requirements.
- Rounded corners and edges for greater safety.
- Height suitable for percentile 50 and adjustable levelling.
- No non-ergonomic postures required for use.
- No constant noise or annoying vibration.
- Available with non-conducting, ergonomic door knobs.