Resistant intensive use over long periods
- MAS presents its phenolic laminate partitions and structures.
- High quality, modular design and custom finishes.
- Fully resistant.
- All materials are ideal for public areas and places where hygiene plays a basic role such as hospitals, sporting facilities, hotels, airports, spas, chemical companies, etc.
Accessories, frontal panels, thickness and finishes that enable full compatibility. The perfect solution for each project.
MAS is real phenolic laminate
The phenolic laminate boards are compact and water-repellent. Pore-free.
Phenolic laminate is fully resistant to direct contact with water.
Phenolic laminate: uniquely resistant.
- Resistance to surface abrasion.
- Scratch resistant.
- Crack resistant.
- Impact resistance.
- Resistant to dry heat (180ºC).
- Resistance to moist heat.
- Resistant to immersion in boiling water.
- Stain resistant.
- Resistant to cigarette burns.
- Steam resistant.
- Manufactured to meet European regulations.
350-360g/m² 100% recycled corrugated cardboard.
LPDE stretch film protection.
National transport assembled to save metal plate.
- Sizes adapted to different requirements.
- Rounded corners and edges for greater safety.
- Height suitable for percentile 50 and adjustable levelling.
- No non-ergonomic postures required for use.
- No constant noise or annoying vibration.