The search for simplicity.
- Desk with 750 Kg/m³ chipboard top, finished in 240 g/m² melamine veneer and 2 mm ABS anti-bump corners. Panel thickness 25 mm.
- Also available with high pressure laminate bonded board, phenolic laminate, …
- 1.5 mm tubular metal structure.
- Painted with epoxy with a thickness of more than 80 microns.
- Anti-corrosion treatment.
- Square (40mm) or circular (50mm) tubular metal feet with height adjustment. Adjustable +/- 8 cm.
- The top is attached to the structure using universal screws.
- Optional: horizontal and vertical cable organisers with practical lids for electrification and cable ducts.
- Parts compatible with the whole range of desks.
- Possibility of fitting an auxiliary desk-level wing on the right or left and front panel made of metal or the same material as the top.
- Different sizes and finishes.
- Essays UNE-EN 15372:2017 and 1730:2013.
- Sizes adaptable to different, individual workplaces.
- Height suitable for 50 percentile and 8 cm adjustable levelling.
- Light coloured, non-shiny surface.
- Rounded edges and corners for greater safety.
- Low thermal transmission.
- Triboelectric behaviour with capacity for dissipation of the electrostatic charge generated by the surfaces.
- Desk with earth connection.
- Simple to use, easy access cable organiser channels. Non-conducting.
- All metal parts of the structure are at a distance of more than 400 mm from the user.
- Simple assembly not requiring any non-ergonomical postures or forces.
- Does not generate noise or vibration during use.