A practice and functional series
- Framed monobloc lockers on metal frame bench.
- Different inside distributions and accessories, with the possibility of adaptation to your specific needs.
- 0.8 mm to 2 mm galvanised, polished steel structure. depending on the part of the unit or quality cold rolled steel meeting DIN regulations and European standard EN10130-99.
- Bench structure made of square steel tube.
- Finished with epoxy paint with a thickness of 80 microns. Anti-corrosion treatment.
- Solid wood slats under PEFC certificate, Flanders pine varnished with nitrocellulose lacquers.
- Possibility of ventilation in the door with price increase by door.
- Essays UNE 16121: 2014, UNE 16122: 2013.
Internal structure lockers with built-in bench
Lockers MB with built-in bench
Lockers MBS with built-in bench
Lockers MD with built-in bench
Lockers MDS with built-in bench
Lockers MS with built-in bench
Lockers ML with built-in bench
Sheet metal colors 1
Sheet metal colors 2
350-360g/m² 100% recycled corrugated cardboard.
LPDE stretch film protection.
National transport assembled to save metal plate.
- Sizes adapted to different requirements.
- Rounded corners and edges for greater safety.
- Height suitable for percentile 50 and adjustable levelling.
- No non-ergonomic postures required for use.
- No constant noise or annoying vibration.
- Available with non-conducting, ergonomic door knobs.