Cabinets with bilaminate hinged doors.
- Monobloc cabinets with hinged doors.
- 0.8 mm to 2 mm thick polished steel structure depending on the part of the unit or quality cold rolled steel meeting DIN regulations and European standard EN10130-99.
- Finished with epoxy paint with a thickness of 80 microns. Anti-corrosion treatment.
- Bilaminate doors.
- Prepared for adjustable shelves and for hanging folders DIN-A-4 format..
- With levelers adjustable from the inside.
- Equipped with a handle that has a lock with a set of keys.
- Essays UNE-EN 14074:2005, UNE-EN 14073-2:2005 and UNE-EN 14073-3:2005.
Order MA series – Wooden cabinets with hinged doors
Sheet metal colors 1
Sheet metal colors 2
350-360g/m² 100% recycled corrugated cardboard.
LPDE stretch film protection .
National transport assembled to save metal plate.
- Sizes adaptable to different, individual or group workplaces.
- Designed so that the material stored fits perfectly.
- Height suitable for percentile 50 and adjustable levelling.
- Controlled anti-roll stability.
- Rounded corners and edges for greater safety.
- Non-conducting door and drawer handles.
- Knob and closure system adapted for good use.
- Sufficiently large to be used comfortably.
- No non-ergonomic postures required for use.
- No constant noise or annoying vibration.
- Shelves adjustable every 45 mm enabling shelf space of 250 mm.