Resistance in the toughest spaces.
- Framed monobloc lockers.
- 0.8 mm to 2 mm galvanised, polished steel structure. depending on the part of the unit or quality cold rolled steel meeting DIN regulations and European standard EN10130-99.
- Finished with epoxy paint with a thickness of 80 microns. Anti-corrosion treatment.
- All doors have an independent locking system with two keys.
- Interchangeable lock with 2 keys and the possibility of a master key.
- Upper and lower ventilation grille.
- Card holder fitted to the door.
- MD has a shelf at the top with hanger support and a shelf at the bottom.
- MDS does not have a lower shelf.
- The door inside has a rod for towel holder and also as an optional accessory can be placed an umbrella stand or soap holder.
- Possibility of ventilation in the door with price increase by door.
- Essays UNE 16121: 2014, UNE 16122: 2013.
- Available in different sizes and distributions.
- The lockers have a modular design are available in several different sizes and enable dedicating some components to wheelchair users.
Internal structure of monobloc lockers MD and MDS
MD – Monobloc lockers
Sheet metal colors 1
Sheet metal colors 2
350-360g/m² 100% recycled corrugated cardboard.
LPDE stretch film protection.
National transport assembled to save metal plate.
- Sizes adapted to different requirements.
- Rounded corners and edges for greater safety.
- Height suitable for percentile 50 and adjustable levelling.
- No non-ergonomic postures required for use.
- No constant noise or annoying vibration.
- Available with non-conducting, ergonomic door knobs.