A practice and functional series
- Monobloc phenolic laminate cabinets with aluminium frames on metal frame bench.
- Manufactured using phenolic laminate that is antibacterial and resistant to scratches, cracks, impact, heat, humidity, steam, and stains. 10 mm thick. 3 mm rear panel with ventilation grille.
- Bench structure made of square steel tube.
- All doors have a lock with a toothed key.
- All doors have an independent locking system and two keys.
- Interchangeable lock with 2 keys and the possibility of a master key.
- Finishing options: end panels of the same color as the doors, stainless steel base, limited opening compass, point locks, coin, combination, padlock …
- Essays UNE 16121: 2014, UNE 16122: 2013.
Internal structure lockers with built-in bench
Lockers FA1 with built-in bench
Lockers FA2 with built-in bench
Lockers FAD with built-in bench
350-360g/m² 100% recycled corrugated cardboard.
LPDE stretch film protection.
National transport assembled to save metal plate.
- Sizes adapted to different requirements.
- Rounded corners and edges for greater safety.
- Height suitable for percentile 50 and adjustable levelling.
- No non-ergonomic postures required for use.
- No constant noise or annoying vibration.