Monobloc, mixed and pack-away benches.
- Benches for changing rooms, common rooms, sports centres, …
- Model with 1.5 mm square tubular steel structure.
- Painted with epoxy with a thickness of more than 80 microns. Anti-corrosion treatment.
- Metal feet with adjustable height.
- PEFC certified, solid Flanders pine wooden slats, varnished with nitrocellulose lacquers.
- 22 mm thick slats.
- Completely smooth surface, free of any burrs, screws head, rivets, …
- All parts compatible with the whole range of benches.
- Optional choice of different accessories: shelves, coat rack, shoe rack, …
- Available in different sizes.
- Essays UNE 16139:2013, UNE 1022:2005 and UNE 1728:2013.
Wooden benches BY for changing rooms
Wooden benches BS for changing rooms with shoe rack
Wooden benches BP for changing rooms with shelf, hangers, backrest and shoe rack
Wooden benches hanging on the wall
Pack-away wooden benches BD for changing rooms
Wooden (pine) wall hanger
Wooden (pine) wall hanger with shelf
350-360g/m² 100% recycled corrugated cardboard.
LPDE stretch film protection.
National transport assembled to save metal plate.
- Rounded edges and corners for greater safety.
- Height of 450 mm suitable for percentile 50.
- Matt finished surface.
- No protruding parts of the structure.
- Simple assembly not requiring any non-ergonomical postures or forces.
- Assembly in less than 10 minutes.
- No non-ergonomic postures required for use.
- No constant noise or annoying vibration.