Changing room benches.
- Benches for changing rooms, common rooms, sports centres, …
- Metal frame: model manufactured with 1.5 mm square tubular steel structure. Painted with epoxy with a thickness of more than 80 microns. Anti-corrosion treatment.
- Stainless frame: model manufactured with square tubular stainless steel structure.
- Metal feet with adjustable height.
- PEFC certified, solid Flanders pine wooden slats, varnished with nitrocellulose lacquers.
- 22 mm thick slats.
- Completely smooth surface, free of any burrs, screws head, rivets, …
- All parts compatible with the whole range of benches.
- Optional choice of different accessories: shelves, coat rack, shoe rack, …
- Available in different sizes.
- Essays UNE 16139:2013, UNE 1022:2005 and UNE 1728:2013.
Phenolic benches F for changing rooms
Phenolic benches FS for changing rooms with shoe rack
Phenolic benches FP for changing rooms with shelf, hangers, backrest and shoe rack
Phenolic benches hanging on the wall
Phenolic wall hangers
Phenolic wall hangers with shelf
350-360g/m² 100% recycled corrugated cardboard.
LPDE stretch film protection.
National transport assembled to save metal plate.
- Rounded edges and corners for greater safety.
- Height of 450 mm suitable for percentile 50.
- Matt finished surface.
- No protruding parts of the structure.
- Simple assembly not requiring any non-ergonomical postures or forces.
- Assembly in less than 10 minutes.
- No non-ergonomic postures required for use.
- No constant noise or annoying vibration.