Architecture and functionality.
- Monobloc filing cabinets.
- 1.4 mm telescopic, fully extendable metal guides with anti-roll system.
- Anti-roll system enabling opening a single drawer.
- A series: load capacity 45 Kg per drawer.
- E series: load capacity 25 Kg per drawer.
- 0.8 mm to 2 mm, polished steel structure depending on the part of the unit or quality cold rolled steel meeting DIN regulations and European standard EN10130-99.
- Finished with epoxy paint with a thickness of 80 microns. Anti-corrosion treatment.
- Large drawers fitted with and adjustable frame suitable for folio, foolscap and DIN A4 hanging file folders. Optionally you can request large separators for file cards.
- Small drawers divided into two rows for file cards (maximum dimensions 10 cm high by 18 cm wide) and supplied with a small separator for file cards for each row.
- Essays UNE-EN 14074: 2005, UNE-EN 14073-2: 2005 and UNE-EN 14073-3: 2005.
Order A series – Filling cabinets
Order E serie – Filling cabinets
Sheet metal colors 1
Sheet metal colors 2
Accessories A and E series
350-360g/m² 100% recycled corrugated cardboard.
LPDE stretch film protection.
National transport assembled to save metal plate.
- Sizes designed for different workplaces.
- Designed so that the material stored fits perfectly.
- Large opening system recessed in the front panel to reduce protrusions and ensure comfortable use.
- Non-conducting drawer knobs.
- Rounded corners and edges for greater safety.
- Height suitable for percentile 50 and adjustable levelling.
- Controlled anti-roll stability.
- No non-ergonomic postures required for use.
- No constant noise or annoying vibration.