The perfect combination of design and ecology.
- Monobloc phenolic laminate cabinets with anodised aluminium frames.
- Available in kit format.
- Different inside distributions and accessories, with the possibility of adaptation to your specific needs.
- Manufactured using phenolic laminate that is antibacterial and resistant to scratches, cracks, impact, heat, humidity, steam, and stains. 10 mm thick. 3 mm rear panel with ventilation grille.
- All doors have an independent locking system and two keys.
- Adjustable metal feet and optional skirting or base board.
- Interchangeable lock with 2 keys and the possibility of a master key.
- Door opening stop at 90º.
- Tamper-proof door lock.
- Label / card holder for numbering or identification.
- Accessories: inner shelf (more shelves available on request), stainless steel hook, hanger bar (welded or fitted), inclined top (to increase the space inside the locker).
- Stainless steel parts.
- Available in different sizes and distributions.
- The lockers have a modular design are available in several different sizes and enable dedicating some components to wheelchair users.
AL – Monobloc lockers
350-360g/m² 100% recycled corrugated cardboard.
LPDE stretch film protection.
National transport assembled to save metal plate.
- Sizes adapted to different requirements.
- Rounded corners and edges for greater safety.
- Height suitable for percentile 50 and adjustable levelling.
- No non-ergonomic postures required for use.
- No constant noise or annoying vibration.