Always unique working areas.
- Desk with 750 Kg/m density chipboard top, finished in 240 g/m² melamine veneer and 2 mm ABS anti-bump corners. Panel thickness 25 mm.
- Also available with high pressure laminate bonded board, phenolic laminate, …
- 1.5 mm metal structure.
- Painted with epoxy with a thickness of more than 80 microns.
- Anti-corrosion treatment.
- T-shaped feet with metal height adjustment.
- The top is attached to the structure using universal screws.
- Fitted with horizontal and vertical channels with practical tops for electrical cables.
- Parts compatible with the whole range of desks.
- Possibility of fitting an auxiliary wing on the right or left and front panel made of metal or the same material as the top.
- Available in different sizes and finishes.
350-360g/m² 100% recycled corrugated cardboard.
Transport dismantled (pack 1 – top, pack 2 – legs and central channel).
Ecodesign – service life
- Height suitable for 50 percentile and 8 cm adjustable levelling.
- Light coloured, non-shiny surface.
- Rounded edges and corners for greater safety.
- Low thermal transmission.
- Triboelectric behaviour with capacity for dissipation of the electrostatic charge generated by the surfaces.
- Desk with earth connection.
- Simple to use, easy access cable organiser channels. Non-conducting.
- All metal parts of the structure are at a distance of more than 400 mm from the user.
- Simple assembly not requiring any non-ergonomical postures or forces.
- Does not generate noise or vibration during use.
- Assembly in less than 10 minutes.